NetXposure is committed to providing high quality technical Support to ensure timely and accurate problem resolution to our Customers. NetXposure provides worldwide Support for all our software products — including NetXposure DAM, eCommerce, and other custom implementations.
Support and Maintenance
Support on all software supplied by NetXposure requires Support and Maintenance, which entitles Customers to the following:
- All minor and major product upgrades
- Unlimited Support Incidents
- Rapid and reasonable incident response times
- Full access to product knowledge base and related documentation
For customers who purchase Support and Maintenance, all product upgrades are included.
NetXposure provides an easy click-through installer for all Image Portal products. NetXposure also offers services for remotely installing your Image Portal software for a small fee. To utilize this service, you must provide remote access to the server on which the software will be installed. If a re-installation or reconfiguration is needed at a later date, additional fees may apply.
NetXposure offers a free one-hour general user training session via conference call with every purchase of Image Portal. Additional two-hour general user training sessions via conference call can be purchased separately. These consists of Q & A sessions and best practices demonstrations. Administration-level training sessions via conference call can also be purchased.
There are several ways to get help:
- Login to our Support Portal 24 hours a day, and submit a support ticket (we will respond to your request within 8 business hours), If you don’t yet have an account, please contact support at netx dot net.
- For those with current maintenance contracts, if you still need help, call our Enterprise support line at (888) 650-NETX ( US only) between the hours of 9am to 6pm Pacific Time.