Sync assets seamlessly between Local Network and NetXShare files and control asset versions with efficiency. NetX I/O automatically syncs files between a file server and NetX to remove file management barriers, and lets teams work directly from the desktop.
- Synchronize local file server with NetX instances (remote or local).
- Let creators work directly on the file system, but get the benefits of fully managed assets in NetX.
- Ensure the latest version of the file is always available from anywhere.
How NetX I/O WorksInstalled locally on a network file share, the NetX I/O app is set to synchronize a designated parent folder with an associated NetX instance. When importing or updating assets, either locally or in NetX, the I/O app automatically syncs assets between the two locations, ensuring that a single source of the asset remains accessible at all times. What is available locally is always the same as what is in NetX.
Three ModesNetX I/O syncs files in three different ways:
- Watched folder
Drop files locally, and transfer them directly to NetX. Local files are deleted once in NetX, but folders are left in place.
Bi-directionally synchronize files between NetX and a local file system. Add, move, rename and delete: mirror actions in both locations.
Transfer only what’s missing files between NetX and your local file system. This safety mode allow only additions to propagate.
- Make NetX a pervasive part of your workflow, without accessing the application itself.
- Preserve a single source for assets, locally or remotely, to keep libraries up-to-date.
- Configure syncing and file updates.
- Mistakes happen, which is why NetX I/O has configurable deletion limit.
- Specify system memory usage, syncing frequency, and watched folders that map to NetX.
Set the pace of I/O
Administrators can specify how much system memory I/O is using, how frequently syncing happens, and which local folders I/O maps to NetX categories.
Guard against costly errors
Mistakes happen, which is why NetX I/O has deletion limit of 100 assets to safeguard against accidental deletion and overwrite errors.
NetX 8.5, NetX I/O
How to Purchase
Contact your account manager to see a demo of NetX I/O and learn about pricing options.