Access NetX Files Directly from Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign
- Search collections, browse files, or drag and drop NetX assets into artwork-in-progress.
- Automatically check out, save, or check in NetX files, from inside the Connect panel.
- Upload new art files created in Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign back into NetX.
How it Works
Designers can access NetX image thumbnails from a panel in Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign, to check out assets. Editing or placing NetX media into Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign is the same as working natively in any of these applications. Saving the files automatically checks the asset back into NetX and saves a version of the original asset.
The NetX Adobe Connector plugs NetX directly into Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign ensuring the most recent assets are at the forefront of your team’s design process.
Bring NetX into Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, by accessing creative files directly from a panel on the application toolbar.
NetX caches a local version of the Adobe file in the Workgroup Mirror. NetX automatically checks the Workgroup Mirror and downloads a file if it isn’t already available.
Missing link notification
The Workgroup Mirror maintain linkages between assets placed InDesign documents, and preserve file integrity while editing files.
When files can’t be located in the Workgroup Mirror, or NetX, the CS Panel will display a notification alerting the user to the missing file.
- Maximize creative work time in Adobe applications.
- Eliminate version control and duplication barriers.
- Infuse NetX digital asset management into the creative process. Identify broken links and missing files before collecting for output.
Combine NetX Adobe Connector with NetX I/O to make your DAM a seamless part of your creative file management.
On-premise or SaaS NetX 8.5 installations, Adobe Creative Suite 6 or Adobe Creative Cloud.
How to Purchase
Contact your account manager to see a demo of NetX Adobe Connector, or to add it to NetX instance.